Sunday, July 4, 2010

New Start

It has been forever since I posted here. To be more precise it has been 1 year, 1 month, and 6 days since my last update. So perhaps I should fill the rather large gap in my blog life. Suffice to say that the events after May 26 (my last update) things got a little crazy on the family front. If I were living in ancient Greece it would have been more murder, blood and mayhem than the familial drama that unfolded.

So when then metaphorical dust began to settle, I decided that my life had reach on epoch of sorts and I moved. Strangely enough I didn't move to my dream spot (Northern England) nor the more accessible dream spot (Seattle). Instead I moved to Texas. Quite the change actually. From the people, the religion, the culture, it is almost like moving to another country.

I shall endeavor to explore the anthropological mystery that is my new local.