So it has definitely been a while since this has been updated and if there's anyone out there still reading it, I would like to give an explanation, inadequate as it might be.
There is a particular kind of funk (for lack of a better word) that I have been experiencing of late. The best way I can try to describe it would be that feeling when you step out of your car at your desired location and cannot remember even the slightest bit of your journey from Point A to Point B. It is completely disconcerting and vaguely disturbing because you know you were in control of what can at times be a deadly weapon. Thus has been my life these last few months.
A kaleidoscope of people and places have all passed my by in a dizzying whir. And throughout this miasma, my ability and desire to turn a phrase were lost. A sad prospect for anyone wishing to express themselves in written form.
I have high hopes that my abilities may be returning and my world once more set aright, so I encourage everyone still out there to check back occasionally.
No comments:
Post a Comment