Monday, August 4, 2008

10 Things I Hate, Vol. 1

10. Pop music

9. Cockatrices

8. When people pronounce it 'supposeably'

7. The cellophane wrappers on CDs.

6. When people don't return messages

5. Time lines

4. Tramp stamps

3. Over-educated people who can't add

2. Green peppers

1. Country music

4 comments:

G.C.C. said...

Adding is overrated. I personally have for years refused to do any mathematics at all, addition included, solely on some principle which even I can't explain.

Guadalajara Girls said...

Hilarious! I love timelines. I could stare at them for hours. Another thing you hate is the word "Anywho," but I use it anyway. Ah, the beauty of extreme differences! Anywho, I think it's interesting that you listed the things you hate. Don't get me wrong, I prefered it to a lengthy and obsessed rant...
Love ya

soadrocks29 said...

11 people who talk during the movie at the theater.

soadrocks29 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.